Allen School Honor Code
The Allen School honor statement is a piece created by the ACM board and supported by the Allen School Diversity Committee.
This is supplemental to the University of Washington academic honor code which can be found on the UW website.
- Support One Another
- We treat everyone in our Allen School community with dignity and respect.
- Follow the Platinum Rule: treat others in the manner they wish to be treated.
- Practice Academic Integrity
- We take our education into our own hands.
- We take responsibility for our actions and aim to be the best versions of ourselves as we learn.
- We do not cheat, for it hinders the progress and learning of ourselves and our peers.
- Inspire Worldwide Excellence
- We work together to represent UW, the Allen School, and Seattle positively on a national and international level.
- Our reputation precedes us around the world and we strive to uphold it with every one of our actions.
- Challenge Ourselves
- We challenge ourselves and work together to build new and exciting technology.
- We strive to create a haven for curious individuals like ourselves who are eager to learn more and change the future.
- Encourage Diversity
- The Allen School is a safe space for everyone.
- We respect the boundaries within our community, and we see opportunities to bring new ideas to the table.
- Diversity is our strength and it unites us.